• Work will typically take place from 7:00AM to 4:00PM but special permits currently allow us to work until 7:OOPM if necessary.
• 4th St NE will remain closed to non-construction related traffic and parking. Parking in front of the construction gates on 4th St NE is prohibited.
• 3rd St. Road extension will remain closed to vehicle traffic, sidewalks will be open for pedestrian access.
• Site excavation will continue into the summer months. Construction traffic is expected to continue, utilizing Ingraham and Kennedy St. to enter and exit the site.
• Please note construction equipment will be staged on Kennedy and Ingraham for utility work during work hours. Traffic control personnel will be present to assist for safe passage of pedestrian vehicles.
• Rocketship Public School will have a full school week Mon-Fri (6:30 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
• The Social Justice School will have a full school week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:25 am – 3:45 pm) with a half day on Wednesday (8:25 am – 12:30 pm).
Contact Info: Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com or call 202-517-1919.
Art Place FEZ LLC