• Work will typically take place from 7:00AM to 4:00PM but special permits currently allow us to work until 7:OOPM if necessary.
• 4th St NE will remain closed to non-construction related traffic and parking. Parking in front of the construction gates on 4th St NE is prohibited.
• 3rd St. Road extension will remain closed to vehicle traffic, sidewalks will be open for pedestrian access.
• Site excavation will continue into the summer months. Construction traffic is expected to continue, utilizing Ingraham and Kennedy St. to enter and exit the site.
• Please note construction equipment will be staged on Kennedy and Ingraham for utility work during work hours. A large delivery will occur from 6:30-7:30am, Tuesday, September 6th. Traffic control personnel will be present to assist for safe passage of pedestrian vehicles.
• Rocketship Public School will have a short school week Tues-Fri (6:30 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of
increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
• The Social Justice School will have a short school week (Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:25 am – 3:45 pm) with a half day
on Wednesday (8:25 am – 12:30 pm).
Contact Info: Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-517-1919.
Art Place FEZ LLC