• Work will typically take place from 7:00AM to 4:00PM but special permits currently allow us to work until 7:OOPM if necessary.
• 4th St NE will remain closed to non-construction related traffic and parking. Parking in front of the construction gates on 4th St NE is prohibited.
• 3rd St. Road extension is open to public vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
• Site excavation will continue throughout the fall. Construction traffic is expected to continue, utilizing Ingraham and Kennedy St. to enter and exit the site.
• There will be miscellaneous deliveries throughout the week. Traffic control personnel will be present to assist for safe pedestrian passage.
• See page 2 for Rocketship Public School and The Social Justice School information and traffic patterns for next week.
• Rocketship Public School will have a full school week (Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick up.
• The Social Justice School will have a full school week (Monday-Friday: 8:25 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
Contact Info: Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-517-1919.
Art Place FEZ LLC