• Work will typically take place from 7:00AM to 7:00PM. On a case by-case-basis, permitted work may continue beyond 7:00PM but will mainly entail clean-up and site preparation for the following work day.
• 4th St NE will remain closed to non-construction related traffic and parking. Parking in front of the construction gates on 4th St NE is prohibited.
• Work will not take place on Thursday 11/24 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
• We have been granted after hours permits by DCRA that allow us to work on Wednesday 11/23 and Friday 11/25. Please be advised construction activity will continue on these days.
• Site excavation will continue into December. Construction traffic is expected to continue, utilizing Ingraham and Kennedy St. to enter and exit the site.
• There will no longer be non-construction parking allowed along the north side of Ingraham between South Dakota and where Ingraham turns into Hamilton. This permitted closure will be used for construction activity only.
• There will be miscellaneous deliveries throughout the week. Traffic control personnel will be present to assist for safe pedestrian passage.
• Concrete slab pours will be taking place on Monday 11/21 and Wednesday 11/23. Please be advised these will be all-day events with increased activity in and around the site.
• See page 2 for Rocketship Public School and The Social Justice School information and traffic patterns for next week.
• Rocketship Public School will not have school next week.
• The Social Justice School will have a shortened school week (Monday-Tuesday: 8:25 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
Contact Info: Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com or call 202-517-1919.
Art Place FEZ LLC