• Work will typically take place from 7:00AM to 7:00PM. On a case by-case-basis, permitted work may continue beyond 7:00PM but will mainly entail clean-up and site preparation for the following work day.
• 4th St NE will remain closed to non-construction related traffic and parking. Parking in front of the construction gates on 4th St NE is prohibited.
• Site excavation will continue into December. Construction traffic is expected to continue, utilizing Ingraham and Kennedy St. to enter and exit the site.
• There will no longer be non-construction parking allowed along the north side of Ingraham between South Dakota and where Ingraham turns into Hamilton. This permitted closure will be used for construction activity only.
• There will be miscellaneous deliveries throughout the week. Traffic control personnel will be present to assist for safe pedestrian passage.
• We will be pouring concrete on site every day this week with a large slab pour taking place on Wednesday 11/30. Please be advised these will be all-day events with increased activity in and around the site.
• See page 2 for Rocketship Public School and The Social Justice School information and traffic patterns for next week.
• Rocketship Public School will have a full school week (Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
• The Social Justice School will have a full school week (Monday-Friday: 8:25 am – 3:45 pm). Please be advised of increased traffic on Kennedy St. for drop-off and pick-up.
Contact Info: Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com or call 202-517-1919.
Art Place FEZ LLC